An original and early manufacture example of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) cap badge, worn between 1896 and 1919, before the corps received the “Royal” designation in 1918, used throughout the Second Boer War and the First World War. Struck in brass, this version features a shield bearing three cannons with the scroll “Army Ordnance Corps” beneath.
Fitted to the reverse with its original pair of copper loops (lugs), firmly attached
Condition: Very Good
Dimensions: Approx. 49mm x 40mm















Reviews
There are no reviews yet.